Welcome! We are grateful for your interest in attending the 2019 Delta Sigma Phi Leadership Institute (LI). LI will take place July 28-August 1. This application consists of the following sections:
- General Information
- Academic Performance (transcript required)
- Leadership Involvement
- Personal Essay (video or written)
- Reference Contact Information (2 letters required)
- Deadline: This application process will close at 11:59pm ET on FRIDAY, MARCH 8, 2019. Applications and/or reference letters received after this date will not be accepted.
- Eligibility: To be considered, applicants must have completed AT LEAST 2 YEARS of on-campus undergraduate work by the time of the program, and must have AT LEAST ONE TERM of undergraduate work remaining after the program.
- Pyramid Program: According to the "Program Participation" section, each chapter must have two (2) members submit completed applications for the Leadership Institute (LI) by the stated deadline in order to receive Pyramid Program credit. Attending the program is not required to receive that credit.
- Review: All applications are reviewed by Delta Sig alumni through a blind process. These reviewers provide feedback to Fraternity staff for participant selection.
- All program costs are covered for selected participants by Delta Sig. If LI attendees choose to attend the 2019 Convention in Kansas City immediately following the closure of LI, ground transportation will be provided to the Convention hotel. Attendees will need to pay for Convention registration, meals and hotel. Attendee travel home will be covered by Delta Sig as part of their round-trip travel for LI.
Should you have any questions about any portion of the application, please contact Kristin Fouts at firstname.lastname@example.org.